Please click on the link above to view the HUD COVID19 Resident Brochure.
The Office of Multifamily Housing has released a new brochure for residents. The brochure addresses tenant concerns during the coronavirus pandemic.
Country Place Apartments Notice Regarding COVID-19
The safety and health of our employees and the residents of our communities are important to us and we have been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC recommendations, as we know you have been as well. With new information being announced frequently we will have to exercise flexibility as we deal with the pandemic and responses to it.
- In order to take precautionary measures, we are following the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest information on the virus and guidelines for controlling transmission
- We are cleaning routinely the frequently touched surfaces and objects, including but not limited to, bathrooms, security desk areas, elevator banks, turnstiles, escalators, door handles, communal kitchens or pantries, bathrooms and the like
- We are providing and have installed where possible hand sanitizer stations in high-traffic areas of the property
- We have advised any employees who may feel sick to limit face-to-face contact with others and to seek immediate medical help
- We have reviewed the internal communications and preparedness plan and ensure that all property staff are ready, know their role in keeping the property and its residents safe, and are aware of all communication protocols
- We are following Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) requirements, set forth in Sections 13 and 14 of OSHA No. 1 of 2006, which impose various duties on the employer to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- We have reviewed leave policies and office hours with our employees
- We have given documentation to and communicated with residents and service providers to inform them of the steps taken to clean and sanitize the property
Country Place operates from a waiting list, which is currently closed. When the list re-opens an ad will be placed in the local paper advising potential applicants. The ad shall include when and where to apply and contain specific information as to how applicants are accepted and placed on the waiting list.
Please feel free to check back with us at any time regarding the applicant waiting list.
Click on the link below to see the NBC12 story on Acts of Kindness at Country Place!